On this special day let's remember Our Heroes, who contributed to the development of science and technology.
All questions have four options. Only one answer is correct for all questions. If you click on the correct answer it will get highlighted in green and for the incorrect answer, it will get highlighted in red. If the first attempt is not correct, you can click on other options to discover the correct answer(as mentioned earlier, the correct answer will get highlighted in green).
1. Who was the first Indian to receive a Nobel Prize in the sciences ?
2. Which was India's First Super Computer (launched in 1991)?
3. Engineer's Day is celebrated in India on 15th September in the honor of __________.
4. Who is known as "The father of fiber optics" ?
5. "The Man Who Knew Infinity" movie is about which Indian Mathematician ?
6.Who is Facebook’s first female engineer ?
7. Who is the current chair person of Microsoft ?
8. Who is called "The Missile Man of India" ?
9. Who is considered as "The Father of India's Space Programme" ?
10. Who is considered as "The father of India's Nuclear Program" ?
11. Who designed The Indian Flag ?
12. How many spokes are present in Ashoka Chakra of The Indian National Flag ?
Please share and like this article if you find it useful.