This quiz has 12 multiple choice questions. Only one answer is correct for all questions. If you click on the correct answer it will get highlighted in green and for the incorrect answer, it will get highlighted in red. If you want to brush up Linux Basics before taking the quiz, you can read the below articles:
1. Linux is ____________ Operating System .
2. Linux Kernel is used in ?
3. Linux Kernel is a ___________.
4. Which command is used to count total number of lines, words, and characters in a file?
5. Who wrote first Linux Kernel ?
6. What is GNU/Linux ?
7. Linux Kernel is maintained by ?
8. Which command will you use to create an empty file in Linux ?
9. Which command is used for removing a directory with all its content ?
10. Which command will you use to restart your Linux system ?
11. Which command will you use to schedule shutdown your Linux system ?
12. Which command will you use to stop all CPU functions for low-level maintenance ?
I hope this quiz helped you revise Linux Basics. More awesome quizzes are coming soon. Follow us on our social channels to receive regular updates.